Curious about genetics, any help appreciated please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Learning

I’ve been looking for a visual zero for a while, but tend to stick to reptile shops so I know I’m getting what I’m looking for as I’m still learning and don’t want to make a mistake.

However I’ve seen one on a local selling site, they said it’s a visual zero. So I asked about the pairing and he said it was a het wero x het wero. And said it’s a visual zero with these genetics: het zero het wit het hypo het trans.

Does this sound right for a visual zero- I don’t want to travel hours and find out I’ve got it wrong. Any help would be much appreciated

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've never heard of anyone claiming to have het weros.... unless they have a het wit/het zero and are just stating it is a het wero.. but that is extremely misleading on the breeders part. Plus, I'm not sure how you'd even be able to prove out a dragon being het wero. Red flags.

Even so, there is too much backwards genetics happening there. If you are going to buy a zero, buy it from a het zero x het zero pairing.

When buying a relatively new morph such as a zero, you are best off sticking to known and trusted breeders. You won't find that in any local reptile stores most likely.

Visual zero's are easy to spot. There won't be a question on whether you are buying a zero or not.

Can you post the link to the post of the dragon you are looking at? I'm curious to see what the breeder is considering a het wero..

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom