Convince the parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
here's how I got my wife to let me get turks. we already have dubia (that took a little talking to get them) so we went to the reptile expo today and there was a vendor with turks. she looked at them and said "those aren't that bad" and we now we have 200 turks with probably 70 females and 3 adult males. now that should be a good start to getting a colony up and running soon. now if the dubia will kick off faster I should have plenty of feeders soon.

Glaedr

YAY I got my mom convinced!! :blob5: hahah I just ordered 200 from thegeckoboy in Ontario, Canada.
Since theroachguy can't ship them to Canada :? can't wait til they arrive :blob5:
should be here on Wednesday :D

Thanks Blind for starting the topic, and thank you guys for posting!! b :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
Your mom will probably be a heck of a lot happier now that your room won't smell like the 7th layer of h e l l w/ all those nasty crix and meal worms living in there. You should dig the roaches. Good times!

-Ian

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
whooohooo another roach farmer. once you get the colony established your wallet will thank you. and since you will evently have many roaches and more money maybe another beardie can be in your future :blob5: :blob8:

Glaedr

I'm thinking of getting another beardie, but I'll wait til my colony is stable enough to support 2 beardies :D

Glaedr

YAY!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

I just got them today, something came up on the other day so geckoboy (nathan) wasn't able to get them shipped.

I missed the mailman dude, so I had to go and pick them up at the Purolator building. I couldn't go and get them, because the truck was

still out delivering other stuff. Had to wait a couple of hours, but they all survived :D

I gave my beardie one, and he was looking for more ahaha :D

Can't wait til I'm done and over with crickets :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom