check me out ive just shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank79

Hatchling Member
Hello nando here just wanted to show my self off and tell every body how im getting on.Im now 16 weeks old and very healthy and eating like a horse.I have my human well trained took a while but we are getting there.Got him to buy me a mansion of a viv tiled of course heck i even got him to buy me a mega ray which im loving but lets face it im worth it.He might think he owns me me but oh no im in charge and he knows it i might even leave him another poop to clean up and then he can run my bath lol.Im the happiest dragon alive.
Any way got to go have to see whats happening on facebook lol.

me just about to shed im not happy
043.jpg

thats better
154.jpg

168.jpg

161.jpg

169.jpg

174.jpg

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
a full body shed? ouch!
poor itchy little one.
nice to hear from you nando.
you certainly are a looker!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Nando, this is Kwayze. That's the way you have to keep your slaves! :whip: Right now mine is holding me in a soft blankie while I type, and later I will have her tuck me into bed. :laughing6: You must feel better having all that shed off! I sure do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom