changing the name of my threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
it took me forever to name my dragons, i dont know whats wrong with me. now that i have, i was wondering if it would be a hassle to change the names of their threads from "quadrapeligic" and "OMG i just bought 2 more beardies... what am i doing?" to "LG" and "Trouble & Mayze"

if this is not possible i understand. i dont plan on asking you to do this again :oops: .

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Which threads? I believe that anyone can edit their main post topic title and it will update the thread topic overall. But it's possible that regular users cannot do that. If not, let me know which one(s) you are referring to.

-Alex

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hi
As far as I know all you have to do is edit your very first post in any given thread and edit the title there.I have done this before to capture updates in the title as have others so it shouldnt be an issue for you.If you have any problems PM me and I will walk you through it :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom