Can someone tell me if this supplement schedule looks ok?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, I’ve been having trouble with hard urates. And I can’t seem to give my bearded dragon the right amount of anything. Can someone tell me if this is a good amount of supplements to give? Or would I still be giving too much of anything? The amount of crickets she gets is 7.

Attachments

• C231BE13-43F5-4985-9BD1-6D347AEB1462.jpeg
    C231BE13-43F5-4985-9BD1-6D347AEB1462.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 35

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It looks pretty good . The one thing to adjust is the amount of D3 , use less than that, possibly just one a week and half of the amount. Check the Herptivite to see how much D3 it has in it. If it's high in D3, use even less.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
It looks pretty good . The one thing to adjust is the amount of D3 , use less than that, possibly just one a week and half of the amount. Check the Herptivite to see how much D3 it has in it. If it's high in D3, use even less.
Hello, the schedule shows once a week. It is showing 2 weeks of supplements. So, is the frequency ok? And I can give 1/8 tsp and also dust it on crickets. Is that ok? Or still too much?

As for the herptivite, I can’t find any d3 on the ingredients or analysis list. Do you know if it would be called something different? Also, if it isn’t high in d3. That is ok to just give on 7 crickets a week mixed with calcium? Or should I include some on her greens?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, the schedule shows once a week. It is showing 2 weeks of supplements. So, is the frequency ok? And I can give 1/8 tsp and also dust it on crickets. Is that ok? Or still too much?

As for the herptivite, I can’t find any d3 on the ingredients or analysis list. Do you know if it would be called something different? Also, if it isn’t high in d3. That is ok to just give on 7 crickets a week mixed with calcium? Or should I include some on her greens?

Attachments

• 6BCEF619-E92B-4275-BE7E-BB215A59E80A.jpeg
    6BCEF619-E92B-4275-BE7E-BB215A59E80A.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 19
  • A8453192-5BFD-40C9-A589-B387791138E8.jpeg
    A8453192-5BFD-40C9-A589-B387791138E8.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 20

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I don't see any D3 in it but use it VERY sparingly anyway. Remember that the large amount of greens that she eats [ which is good ! ] contain a lot of nutrients. And the 1/8 tsp. is probably O.K once a week at most.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
I don't see any D3 in it but use it VERY sparingly anyway. Remember that the large amount of greens that she eats [ which is good ! ] contain a lot of nutrients. And the 1/8 tsp. is probably O.K once a week at most.
If I want to dust the calcium with d3 on the crickets. Should I count that with the 1/8 tsp? So, like if i use 1/2 of the 1/8 of a tsp. Only put the half on her greens. Or should I do them separately? Like the crickets. Then, 1/8 on her greens.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom