Bonding and love!

Reggie1

Beardie name(s)
Reggie
Hey Everyone,

Just want to let everyone know, the Reggie has bonded so well with me so far! He seems very attached to me. Every day I finish work and come through the door he comes and waits at the door to his enclosure until I come get him out. From there he explores and then comes flying back like he is scared to come sit on me for a chin rub… he loves it!

He is like my little son! Hahahaha ❤️❤️

Attachments

• EE1AEF6F-E6F9-4A73-A01E-0C8BA64A0E44.jpeg
    EE1AEF6F-E6F9-4A73-A01E-0C8BA64A0E44.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 86

Hobama

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Reginald/Reggie
Hey Everyone,

Just want to let everyone know, the Reggie has bonded so well with me so far! He seems very attached to me. Every day I finish work and come through the door he comes and waits at the door to his enclosure until I come get him out. From there he explores and then comes flying back like he is scared to come sit on me for a chin rub… he loves it!

He is like my little son! Hahahaha ❤️❤️
thats so sweet mine is named reginald but we call him reggie. how long have you had him?

Reggie1

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Reggie
Hahaha we called him Reggie but call him Reginald when he is being naughty hahahaha!

Had him now for close to 4 months

Hobama

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Reginald/Reggie
Nice! Do you have a pics of your Reggie?
The first one is from when we first got him and the second is him now. It's insane how quickly the little guys grow

Attachments

• IMG_20230122_095142.jpg
    IMG_20230122_095142.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20230214_141051.jpg
    IMG_20230214_141051.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 59

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Awww look at Reggie, I am so glad that Reggie has a love hooman like you. Isn't it crazy how people underestimate the emotions of a bearded dragon!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom