Blue Feet and a little Stink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I recently got a bearded dragon and I had him on blue calci-sand for only a couple days before I found out it was bad and put him on newspaper.

His feet and tail and tummy got blue from the sand... :(
Is there any way to get it off or am I stuck with a blue baby?

Thanks!

P.S. He also smells a little bit too and I think it might be from the sand he was on at the pet store...bathing will rid of it right?

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
I made the blue sand mistake too, it took a week or two for her little feet to not be blue anymore. I just did 2 baths a day, until she finally shed. As far as the smell if she was on sand at the petstore then she walked around in her own poo for the time she was there. You might not lose the smell either until he sheds. :( Luckily it doesn't take long for them to shed once they are in a good home and being fed properly. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom