bearded dragon will not eat IS he spoiled ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlski67

I have a 2 year old BD Tater Tot About 1 year ago he stopped eating and not himself took him to the vet had x ray he had an impacting from sand i treated him with canned pumpkin and forced it out as the vet recommended ... he started to get better more active but still didn't eat . so I started to feed him all the normal foods Crickets broccoli and bearded dragon bites ... dusted with calcium etc.. up to this day i have fed him by had he has no intrust in food unless i put it in his mouth he does eat willingly but wont go after food... he has gain weight so i was wondering if there is anyway i can get him to eat by himself or if i have spoiled him :) i have always used the popper lighting and heat.. I mist him daily.. he is not super active but he does move around if you take him out of his cage... any advice would be appreciated i do take him to a reptile vet but he seems kind of flaky on the case and there is no other ones in the area ... thanks mike

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
You could always go with tough love... meaning don't hand feed him. Just put food in his viv, show him where it is.. leave him be to get hungry enough to eat. This could break him of his (yes) being spoiled!

Other than that, I don't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom