Ball Pythons Mating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
002-4.jpg

001-7.jpg

I put my twosome together hoping. She the pastel Little Girl was shedding yesterday finalla. A good shed. Then before bed last night I found them like this. I was half asleep switching out the lights to the cages.

I got up this morning to find them still like...this.

Is it possible to be having eggling babies in a couple of months?

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Congrats, that's some good ole fashion ball python lovin!
Now ya just gotta watch for the females ovulation and post ovulation shed...eggs wont be far after that.
God Bless,
Aaron

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
WOW ok ...thanks Aaron!

Now of course the question is now what. Keep it warm and cozy in there is a must. I'm waiting for them to separate on their own of course.

The next month should be good fun to watch. Incubator will be under consideration for warmth and baby making...

015reddog

Tiantha":d37e6 said:
WOW ok ...thanks Aaron!

Now of course the question is now what. Keep it warm and cozy in there is a must. I'm waiting for them to separate on their own of course.

The next month should be good fun to watch. Incubator will be under consideration for warmth and baby making...

When you start building your incubator would you post pics? I am toying with the idea of breeding balls also and would love to see any ideas for home-built incubators. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Red

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Red I'm one of the lucky ones who has 2 knowledgeable pet stores (Indy) set in two different directions. I have one looking into a trustworthy pre-built for me and the other who was looking into proper light fixtures for me. Most the advice I have gotten here has been echoed by BOTH pet stores. I think I'm truly blessed with knowledgeable people willing to help. :)

I will however post pictures and be happy to show you what was recommended and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom