Another breakthrough.!

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
As we know, Nova's newest obsession is scratching at her tank until we let her out and her determination to get on the ground to run and act like she wants outside but once outside, she looks around like a paranoid crackhead and doesnt like it. She's been getting in the kitchen window so we got one of those cat window seats for her to sit in and she still scratches at the window. She was scratching so hard, I was afraid she was going to rip her nails on the seat material so I put her leash on her and brought her outside. I tentatively set her on the ground, still holding her a little. She took a few steps then flattened out on the ground, just looking around. She was dark to soak up the sun, but she wasn't streaked up and she didn't get panicky and didn't puff up at anyone who came near. She seemed to thoroughly (and finally) enjoy herself outside and I'm so happy.

But now I'm kicking myself in the ass because all she wants to do is go outside now.😅😩

Attachments

• 20230503_113931.jpg
    20230503_113931.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 20230503_113211.jpg
    20230503_113211.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 68

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I know this story. I think we need disclaimers that dragons run the lives of their owners.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom