A New Addition Plus A Funny Story And Pics! L@@K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! :wave:
I wanted to share the newest edition to my family with all of you!
My boyfriend and I, being the beardie addicts we are, went out and purchased a new guy, Akon. :blob5: :blob8:
Our roommate constantly listens to the music artist Akon, and due to him calling our new beardie that repeatedly it stuck so Akon it is. 8) He's a yellow phase with lovely coloring and he's 6 months old. We bought him at the local reptiles unlimited store which has been very helpful. I purchased my baby female from them and am extremely pleased with her. :D

OH, and I just have to share a funny story from that day as well!
I had brought my baby female with us when we went to pick up Akon, just to ensure that she indeed was a female. She was. :wink:
Then on the way home it seemed as though she was getting cold so I placed her under my shirt. All was fine until out of nowhere I feel a warm stream of liquid down my skin and then plop... She pooped on my chest! :shock:
It was terrible! I squealed and before I knew it the horrible smell began to fill up the car and I thought I was going to die! I immediately made my boyfriend pull over in the middle of traffic and while trying not to vomit I cleaned the lovely present she had just left ON me. :puke: Bad times.. Haha..

Akon seems to think it's funny to poop outside of his viv too. Since we've brought him home he hasn't gone once in his viv, but rather 3 times on the carpet and once on the side coffee table. :banghead: Now we watch him closely, carpet cleaner and paper towels in hand.. just in case! ;)

Here are a few pictures I took of Akon this weekend as well as a few of my female Peanut. Enjoy! :D

CIMG2350.jpg

Akon's fav place. He interfered with the roommates poker game. $100 lost for him, no beardie poker ever again!

CIMG2340.jpg

Mommy, do you like my big muscles?!

CIMG2338.jpg

I'm taking over this couch!

CIMG2330.jpg

Mommy you need to finish unpacking and putting everything away. :)

CIMG2003.jpg

Peanut's first visit outside. Taking in the summer rays.

CIMG2386.jpg

Playing hide and seek. Too cute to pass up as a pic! Peek-a-boo!

CIMG2300.jpg

:p to you too! Kinda possessed looking, good for halloween! Lol.

outsdr2

Gray-bearded Member
Hi, thanks for sharing. Acorn......ahem I mean Akon is a good name. LOL just kidding ya, nice pictures. :D

LJean

Extreme Poster
Oh isn't he lovely! They both are!
I am jelous! I always wanted to a yellow dragon.

hee hee.. that you got pooed on.

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
Good thing you weren't driving. LOL

Congrats on your new boy. He's a real beauty. And little Peanut is adorable. I love the picture of her peeking out of the papertowel roll and in the pocket.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Congratulations on the new addition! :blob8:

Akon is a very handsome little guy. :love10:
Peanut is a real cutie too! :love5:

Nice pic's thanks for sharing them an your experience. :lol:

ilovepeanut

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the compliments and replies!! It's much appreciated! Akon and Peanut say thanks too! :D
Having beardies is really so exciting, and I love taking pics of them. I'm sure I'll be posting some more very soon. :) Such a beautiful addiction.

ilovepeanut

Original Poster
invictusrules":53968 said:
HAHAHA! A pocket pet. Did you check for... um... any more special gifts inside? :laughhard:
Ha! That would be another classic move on her part, and I wouldn't put it past her. I doubt my boyfriend would be too happy if she went on him as well, lol. It's bound to happen though, seeing how she doesn't like to go to the bathroom in her viv. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom