2012 Calendar Previews are here! PLEASE REVIEW ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
munchkins9802":2oj4zcd1 said:
Alex--last question. I missed the special edition originally when looking at the posts and i see now that Fireball & Hermes are in both calendars--does it matter which one I order? I am looking at it and I dont think there is anything different about the page they appeared on.
The MAIN Calendar B is a "correction". It will contain ALL of the beardies that were meant for calendar B. The only benefit for the Special Edition copy is for those who (by my mistake) had their beardies in the larger positions and I'd taken out of those spots, and they preferred getting those versions instead. But aside from those 4-5 people (maybe), the main (non-Special Edition) version of Calendar B is what you most likely will want.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Okay. I've applied what I believe to be fixes for all the known issues.

- Added Sunset (missing beardie)
- Added Neville (missing beardie)

I am going to publish the calendars soon (maybe tomorrow). If there are any other outstanding issues, please speak up now. I can make updates later, but would really REALLY rather not have to do that (a bit more work once published).

If the previews (Cal A and Cal B; Cal B Special Edition isn't getting updates unless someone specifically needs something updated in them) as of this post are not correct, please LET ME KNOW.

If all goes well, they will be available for ordering by tomorrow night!

Thanks,
-Alex

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
diamc":1hxjg1co said:
fresnowitte":1hxjg1co said:
Thank-you Alex for once again doing a great job. :D
Did you realize that PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs both share a page with one of their babies? I love it! :D
Wow, that's really neat Barb, I just noticed it, Misty is with her dad and Digi is with her mom. 8)
:mrgreen:

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey everyone! In case you hadn't already seen it, the new calendars are now available! Check out the new Global Sticky topic!

Cheers,
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom