2012 Beardie Calendar Submissions--when are they due?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
I realize I may be early but want to know if the Bearded Dragon Calendars were going to be available again for 2012 and when we can submit pictures for them . Thanks , We loved the calendars from last year!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Website Comments]

I would hope that there would be a 2012 calendar. Guess it would all depend on whether the site owner (beardie) has the time to weed through hundreds of submissions or not.

If my memory serves me correctly, the announcement should be coming out within the month.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Me too. thats what I thought so thought I would bring it out now as we have some awesome pics but want to take more . I think the deadline was Sept 30th last year.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yeah... I have to double check the schedule I've been using, but I think I had them being due by mid or end of September. But I will have a big announcement out on the forums and will also specifically notify the people in the "Beardie Stuff Store notifications" group. You can add yourself to that group under the User Control Panel (User groups tab).

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
for some reason I cant find that proper tab. Since Sept is 2 weeks away I thought I would bring it up again.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
dont you know we are all supposed to die in 2012 :roll: im kind of getting tired of all the dooms day crap

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Diane. I somehow missed that thread. I had last seen one that said he would let us know. Definitely need to get my act together then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom