Cuddles

Have any questions about one of the many subtle behaviors a beardie has? Ask and discuss it here!

Cuddles

Postby swimchicidee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:54 pm

My dragon is a male, 19.5” dragon under a year (March/April baby about) and loves to shove his nose into my neck and taste/lick me. He also likes to do what I call “petting” and he like pets (and scratches) my shoulder and hair. Does anyone else’s dragon have these behaviors?
swimchicidee
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Cuddles

Postby Jinglebelljess » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:19 pm

My baby Reg loves to cuddle! When I go to put her back into her home she'll crawl up my arm and put herself back on my chest with her head burrowed into my neck. I love the little wiggle she does to get comfy, so adorable. One of my favorite things to do is cuddle up with her under a heated blanket while I read or watch tv :D
Jinglebelljess
Newbie Poster

Postby swimchicidee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:27 pm

I made a little fleece sleeping cag and will heat up a corn bag for him to chill out on with me when I am doing homework lol
swimchicidee
Newbie Poster

Postby swimchicidee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:29 pm

So cute!!! I made a little fleece sleeping bag and will heat up a corn bag for him to chill out in and on with me when I am doing homework lol
swimchicidee
Newbie Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:45 pm

swimchicidee wrote:My dragon is a male, 19.5” dragon under a year (March/April baby about) and loves to shove his nose into my neck and taste/lick me. He also likes to do what I call “petting” and he like pets (and scratches) my shoulder and hair. Does anyone else’s dragon have these behaviors?

He really likes you , enjoy him.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Fluffy - 4yr rescued lawnmowing accident victim 14Nov17.
Lucky - cat attack rescue, fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
Wriggles - rescued injured ,thought she was a big lizard, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16. .
Gecko : Godzilla the hatchling GEHYRA GECKO (hatched May 2019)
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby Aaradimian » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:09 am

Aww, that's awesome! We just got a new dragon recently and he's not as much for under-the-neck snuggles as our 1st dragon, but he does the little wiggle while camped out with us watching tv, so we're pretty happy that we're bonding.
Aaradimian
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Behavior