When Should I Be Concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
So we are coming up on almost three weeks since Volcano has pooped. I'm getting a little concerned. He isn't showing any signs of distress, he's still eating, and he's running around the room as we speak. At what point should I get worried and seek medical aid?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Feed him some canned pumpkin - add a drop of olive oil make sure hes hydrated ---- its not uncommon for them not to poop for long periods of time --- but the canned pumpkin is a natural laxative it should make him poop

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The soft foods may help him out. You can also try some warm baths a few times per week
& let him swim around too just for exercise. A lot of times that helps get their system moving
things through also.

Tracie

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So last night I went to get the canned pumpkin because he still had not gone. I get home from the store and there in the middle of his enclosure was a big old smelly poop :roll:
It's like he knew what I went to the store for.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He must be reading your threads here when you're not around and deciding how to prank you each time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom