Free Beardie in Kansas City

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Free Beardie in Kansas City

Postby BeardieMan7 » Fri May 21, 2021 5:53 am

Free bearded dragon in Kansas City Missouri. Young 3-5 month old beardie. His/her name is Dynamite and it is too much responsibility for my six year old brother. Please respond or email me if you want to adopt him. My email address is dpartyface@gmail.com. It would make me feel horrible if he didn’t go to a good home, I have a bearded dragon of my own and I want the best for all of my scaly friends. Here is a picture. (Dynamite has now found a loving home, thank you everyone for looking out for him!)
[Click image to enlarge]
Last edited by BeardieMan7 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
BeardieMan7
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Free Beardie in Kansas City

Postby Drache613 » Sun May 23, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello!

I am sorry that you are needing to rehome your dragon, but hopefully you will be able to find
a nice home for him.
Here on this forum, we do have a specific forum "For Free" that you can post in, since you
are not asking for any money for him. It is free to post there too.

Thanks,
Tracie
Drache613

Postby ComicBookMama » Mon May 24, 2021 4:43 am

Posting to bump this post up... wish I was closer, but I'm sure that you'll find a loving home for your dragon here! You're right, dragons are a bit too much for most 6 year olds. I hope he's not too upset about losing his pet, though. :(
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1.0 Bearded Dragon - Figment
2.0 dogs - Ariel & Milo
1.0 cat - Skimble
1.0 husband
1.0 son
ComicBookMama
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby BeardieMan7 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:57 am

I’m happy to say that Dynamite found a new home! I’m sorry for anyone who might have wanted him, I believe anyone on this website would make a great beardie parent!
BeardieMan7
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion