Is my beardie eating too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily7709

Hi!
I have a 5 month old dragon and he seems very healthy. He chases bugs, explores his terrarium, and is super friendly. I'm just worried that I am feeding him too much.

He poops every other day (solid and large) but his stomach looks bloated. I feed him twice a day with either crickets, roaches, or worms. And occasional salad. I feed him around 40 bugs a day but it seems like he could eat forever! Please take a look and let me know what you think :)

108637-1432348974.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Emily, at 5 months old he's looking great ! It's generally good to feed them as much as they like while they're growing but it can still be beneficial to reduce the amount of bugs a couple times a week for these big eaters to get them to eat more greens. Other than that he's looking very healthy and your feeding regimen is good. :) BTW, what is his weight + length ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom