Serraptease

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsGilf

Hello,

I was reading someone’s post before about using serrapteae and I was wondering if I ordered this what would be the a
Dosage please, my beardie is 1 year old and seems to be struggling with front right leg, he walks in it ok but when tries to climb can’t seem to bring it far enough forward, he isn’t as active as he used to be. He has plenty of calcium in the form of powder on his salad, also has live feed, all uv bulbs less than 6 months old as I’m thinking of trying this next. Any help would be appreciated

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What are you using for a UVB? Brand and bulb? Coil or tube??????How old is the dragon ? The seraptease question will haft to be answered by Tracie Drache 613 or AHBD -- they are going to ask that question
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Is your dragon recovering from an injury or have metabolic bone disease?
I can definitely help with dosing of the serrapeptase for you, no problem. They did post
up my website, too for you if you decide you would like to purchase some to try for your
dragon.
We would be happy to review your tank setup with you also, if you need..

Tracie

MrsGilf

Original Poster
Hi there Thankyou for your reply, I will go and get some silk worms today and also order the serraptease, my set up has a basking light and also a 30w reptisun lamp, I don’t know how he has injured his leg he just woke up like that one morning and at first wasn’t moving it at all so it has improved but it is definately restricted when climbing. He was out of his tank a lot before and did have a habit of throwing himsef off things

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They are terrible about jumping off of things & hurting themselves.
You are using a Reptisun 10 long tube bulb? How far away from him is it & is it mounted on top of
or underneath of the screen?
The addition of the silkworms should help him out as well!
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

MrsGilf

Original Poster
I’ve ordered some silk worms, will I need the Liquid aswell only I’m in the UK and the shipping is very high

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh yes, the UK! Shipping will run probably $14 for you. I am not sure if you can find the liquid in the UK
or not, I have not looked for that online before.
How is your girl doing today?

Tracie

MrsGilf

Original Poster
Hi thanks for asking, I have a little boy called spyro. I couldn’t get the silk worms yesterday but they are on order so fingers crossed they will help. I’ll keep you posted

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh sorry, I definitely don't want to confuse Spyro. LOL How is he doing today?
That's great you got the silkworms on order now, I hope they get there soon. Keep us posted
on him.

Tracie

MrsGilf

Original Poster
Yes I definately will, I’m so glad I found this forum. It’s lovely when other people ask about him as my family aren’t too keen on Him. I ordered the liquid in the end and paid the postage. It will be worth it if it works.

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom