Bloated or just Chunky

Status
Not open for further replies.

wait89

Hey,

Newer bearded dragon parent. I have my baby boy Norb (Norbert) who I can't determine if he's bloated or just on the chunky side.

He's a rescue from the local animal control. They guessed him to be about 3 years old. My wife and I adopted him back in March.

He's eating great. He loves his salads and worms. He poops regularly and it looks normal from what I've read and seen. His habitat temps are where they should be.

He does think he owns the place and has been recently adjusting to another male beardie in the house even though they're not kept in the same room.

So like I said just can't determine if he's just a chunker or bloated. But I've made myself crazy thinking he's bloated.

I have pics but not sure how to post them

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post
Please keep your dragons apart --- especially w/ two males they will fight -- its good that you have them in different rooms - I have two males I keep in the same room but the tanks are side by side and sides are made out of bamboo --- they have seen each other once and I have never seen Hiccups beard go as black as it did that day -- :)
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom