Very Lethargic baby Dragon

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

Re: Very Lethargic baby Dragon

Postby AHBD » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:48 am

Oh well, it would have been O.K. with no lid but the cat is the deal breaker.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby KarrieRee » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:49 am

Ok you dont want the cat getting the dragon --- so either keep him in a room where he cant get in or keep him in the tank w/ the lid--- but you must be careful cats are sneeky and will get in if they have seen and are curious about him --- has the cat seen him and knows hes there?
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby MamaD » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:51 am

KarrieRee wrote:Ok you dont want the cat getting the dragon --- so either keep him in a room where he cant get in or keep him in the tank w/ the lid--- but you must be careful cats are sneeky and will get in if they have seen and are curious about him --- has the cat seen him and knows hes there?
Karrie

She’s seen him and seems pretty uninterested but I don’t know what it would be like at night so I’m worried. I’m trying to get him a bigger tank with a lid or maybe a front opening one. I found a 20 gallon, but from what you said I need a 40 so I’m still looking.
MamaD
Newbie Poster

Postby AHBD » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:54 am

Yeah, she's still fine in the 10 gallon since she's small so keep looking on Craig's list + other places.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby MamaD » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:00 am

AHBD wrote:Yeah, she's still fine in the 10 gallon since she's small so keep looking on Craig's list + other places.

Thank you!
MamaD
Newbie Poster

Postby AHBD » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:14 am

You're welcome ! BTW, I remember in your first post that you were feeding her apple, you can leave that out of her diet. Only soft + easily chewed foods such as shredded greens for a baby. Once they're bigger you can add other things. Grated squash is fine as well.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Beardie ER