Nutri-cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptikeeper

My bearded dragon hasn't been eating and has lost weight. My vet sent me a message on Facebook and told me to give him diluted nutri-cal gel in a syringe. He didn't say how much or how often and then I realized that there is kitten, cat, puppy and dog formulas. He didn't tell me which one to get! Their office is still closed because of COVID so no one is answering the phone or returning calls. I have messaged 3 more times and left a couple voicemails since last Wednesday and have gotten no response. I just keep getting the automatic response, "Thank you for contacting us...we will get back to you...blah blah blah.". I'm assuming he's out of town so I'm pretty much screwed because he's the only reptile vet in the area. Anybody have experience using nutri-cal or have suggestions about which formula to get? Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Do you know why he's losing weight? You can get some oxbow critical care herbivore or omnivore it is very good stuff- you can order off Amazon- I don't know anything about the stuff he prescribed- Tracie drache613 or ahbd would be the ones to answer your question about the stuff prescribed
You can PM drache613 or see if one of them post here
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Can you review your tank setup for us, so we can be sure everything is setup properly,
along with some pictures of your dragon & tank setup.
I would personally get some organic chicken or turkey baby food, along with sweet potato
baby food or squash baby food to feed to him. Is he ill?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom