New beardie has tummy ache

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby KarrieRee » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Let me know how it goes --- but you want your lighting and basking temps fixed right away---
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict
 
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby Pascal062020 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:58 am

KarrieRee wrote:Let me know how it goes --- but you want your lighting and basking temps fixed right away---
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
Karrie


Hi! Lights have all been fixed and wverything is the proper temp! He looks much happier now! Pascal and I once again thank you!
Pascal062020
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:47 am

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:05 am

Good what did you get for UVB? And your basking bulb?
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict
 
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby Pascal062020 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:33 am

KarrieRee wrote:Good what did you get for UVB? And your basking bulb?
Karrie


I got the exact uvb you suggested! ^-^ the zoo med reptisun one let me double check what the basking bulb is !

Update: just checked it said on the bulb “day white 75w” i cant grab to look at it rn more cause its hot
Last edited by Pascal062020 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pascal062020
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:47 am

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:38 am

Ok good and did you put inside the tank or on top of screen?
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict
 
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby Pascal062020 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:39 am

KarrieRee wrote:Ok good and did you put inside the tank or on top of screen?
Karrie


Ontop of the screen
Pascal062020
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:47 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:49 am

Ok so make sure you get a temp on his basking spot- you want it 95-110 and the UVB approx 8-10 inches from his basking decor directly underneath-- also the bulb will need to be changed out in approx 1 year- I recommend 1 month prior to so make sure you mark your calendar
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict
 
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby Pascal062020 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:49 am

KarrieRee wrote:Ok so make sure you get a temp on his basking spot- you want it 95-110 and the UVB approx 8-10 inches from his basking decor directly underneath-- also the bulb will need to be changed out in approx 1 year- I recommend 1 month prior to so make sure you mark your calendar
Karrie


Already marked it! Thank you again for your help, he already seems happier!
Pascal062020
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:47 am

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:54 am

Ok so he should not have anymore undigested food w/ his temps being corrected-- you did get a digital probe thermometer?
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict
 
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby Pascal062020 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:55 am

KarrieRee wrote:Ok so he should not have anymore undigested food w/ his temps being corrected-- you did get a digital probe thermometer?
Karrie


Yup I did!
Pascal062020
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:47 am

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:53 am

Ok well keep me posted on his behavior and how he's doing please
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict
 
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: New beardie has tummy ache

Postby WinFam01 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:34 am

Welcome to you and Pascal!
---
Tish

3 human kids, 1 furkid, and 1 repchild - Bored at home, nah!
User avatar
WinFam01
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:50 pm
Location: West MI
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Health

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users