What are the names of your beardies?

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

What are the names of your beardies?

Postby Chenpoes » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:42 am

Whenever I browse the forum I see some very interesting names, and it just got me curious. Also, if you can remember, what were some of the contenders when you were first naming them? Personally I went a bit basic, my girl's name is Mashed Potatoes lol...
Chenpoes
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: What are the names of your beardies?

Postby Ellentomologist » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:12 am

My current boy is Guacamole.

Since I plan on getting a few more beadies in a few years when I live in a real house and have the disposable income for it, I also have a vague idea what morphs I want and what I want to name them. I won't bore you with the full list - But since I want to try to breed some Weros (Zeros and Witblits are both rare in my area, the combination is unheard of) I want to have Sour Cream, Crema Fresca, and their offspring Hercules. Someday...
About me: Lab Manager in CDB studying for graduate school. Keep many invertebrates, reptiles, and amphibians, but only one BD named Guacamole. HUGE DnD and tabletop RPG nerd. Sorry if I post the same info right after someone else does, I tend to open many tabs and not refresh.
Ellentomologist
Hatchling Poster

Postby ComicBookMama » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:49 am

My boy's name is Figment, after the little purple dragon who is Epcot's "Figment of the imagination." I also considered both Bunyip and Outback, Spike and Draco, and Thor. None of those really felt right, though. :)

If I ever get another Beardie (doubtful - no space!) I'll probably name him Dreamfinder, who was Figment's original partner in the "Journey Into Imagination" ride (before the remodel gutted and destroyed what was a fabulous attraction).
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1.0 Bearded Dragons - Figment
1.0 dogs - Ariel
1.0 cats - Skimble
1.0 husband
1.0 son
ComicBookMama
Juvie Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon
Blaze - wanted a fire name since hes a red translucent
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

Postby DragonPete » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:25 am

My boys name is Petey. He's actually named after a local rapper named Petey Pablo, changed slightly to Petey Pueblo. Desert and all that ya know? Don't know if there was anything else in the running since my son had him for a year and that's what he called him. I've had him since Nov 2019 and didn't change it. Son says I can call him whatever I want, he's not gonna come when I call him anyway. Lol! 😆 But Petey works for us.

-Dee
DragonPete
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Shinron1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:04 pm

Shenron the spirit dragon!!
Shinron1
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby AHBD » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:43 pm

Mine are Tigger and Buddy.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby loljelloclowdz » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:12 pm

Marijke because Màggredda would’ve been “Maggie” and I know someone with a dog named Maggie, so that would’ve been weird in conversation. 😂 (Friendly people don’t use the same baby or pet names!)

Also I want a zero female named Njukça the far future when I’m done with medical school.
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Hatchling Poster

Postby Nik6ix » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:03 pm

RepTar 🦖
Chenpoes wrote:Whenever I browse the forum I see some very interesting names, and it just got me curious. Also, if you can remember, what were some of the contenders when you were first naming them? Personally I went a bit basic, my girl's name is Mashed Potatoes lol...
Nik6ix
Newbie Poster

Postby Shaun78 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:39 am

Mr. Pickles - that's the name he came with.
Shaun78
Newbie Poster

Postby SHBailey » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:16 am

Ours is Puff the "magic" (bearded) dragon, named after the song. It was my husband's idea and it was his turn to name one. :)

Not the only "Puff" on this forum, from what I've seen.
SHBailey
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion