Random head/whole body twitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady716

My beardie Winston just in the past few days has began to do a quick and sudden whole-body twitch at random points throughout the day. Sometimes it will be two or maybe three times in an hour, other times it might just be once every few hours. He's only just started doing this now- and I've changed nothing in the past few weeks- I can't quite figure out what the cause of this is or what might be happening to him.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please go over the tank set up-
brand and bulb of UVB where is it in the tank or top of screen coil or tube --- this sounds like lack of calcium -
basking temps and how are your taking them ? No stick ons?
Are you feeding any calcium D3 ? Vitamins?
How old is the dragon?
Please take a pic of him and post it so we can see him--
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Pictures of your dragon & your setup would be great just so we can see the entire
scenario.
How is he doing today? We also need to know the supplementation & diet information
too, just to be able to review it all for you.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom