Tail Rot or Scale Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first time posting so bear with me here. ?
I'm posting because it was called to my attention that my 2 year old beardie, Draco, has quite a dark tail... His tail has looked this way for a while, but I never considered it tail rot because other pictures always seem so much darker? The scales are a dark coloration with black speckles. He also has a slight kink near the end of the tail which has been there since I got him. I purchased him from pet smart, so this isn't unsurprising. If anyone can give me a second opinion, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

If someone can explain to me how to upload a picture? I'm on a mobile browser. Here's a link though, not sure if it'll work; https://photos.app.goo.gl/uYmVFR1xUmrfC3E18
Attached is a photo when I first got him (5/29/2018) and a few from today (5/22/2020)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Tail looks normal to me. The black spots are normal and like freckles. My dragon has them too.

On a mobile browser, click on the green menu button in the top left. Scroll down and click user image upload manager. Click the New Upload button and select your photo. You can upload multiple, but one at a time. If it appears to hang, refresh the page and try again. Once the photos are uploaded you can add them to your post using the XIMG button when you reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom