Bearded dragon poop had air in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glu

My bearded dragon didn’t poop yesterday because he likes to poop when I take him out of the tank which at times I can’t take him out to poop but today I bathe him with warm water and we’ll his poop looked like it was ready to explode like if it had air inside it, I have taken him to the vet and he does have a parasite they gave me medication which he has taken, his basking is 100 watts so it stays between 104, I have a long tube uvb that covers half the tank, I give him crickets but I’m switching to dubia roaches when they get here and as well superworms, is the bubble poop normal or

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Is this the first time this has happened?
What type of greens or vegetation is he eating?
Which medication has he been on? A lot of times, medications will wreak havoc on their
GI tract & can cause all sorts of changes with their stools.
How old is he? Feel free to post pictures of him, along with your tank setup just so we can
see his condition.
Which brand of UVB tube are you using?
Since he has been on medication you might consider using a probiotic for him, to help get
his tummy feeling better.

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom