Sleeping earlier than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
my bearded dragon (age 2) is sleeping earlier than usual. Yesterday, he slept at 7 30 pm. Today he woke up at 7 15 am. The day was normal, as he explored a lot, ate a few carrots and a superworm, and basked in natural sunlight and his basking spot in the tank.

Today at 5 30 pm, i found him sleeping. I woke him up because I was worried about him.

Im not sure if its because he is tired, or he has an illness, and im hoping that it isnt an illness due to the pandemic that is going on.

He isnt going into brumation as he has been very active in the past couple of days. His appetite, however, did go down by a little.

Could he be sick? Or was he just tired?

P.S= he hasn't had any problem pooping, and his poop is relatively normal.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Could be the weather -- mine have been lazy as well and not eating as much --- as long as your lighting is up to par --- hes eating and pooping basking and NOT losing weight he should be fine --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom