Bath room problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Hello everyone, so I messed up with not being consistent with feeding bugs and now when Yeti poops it’s either watery or a huge lump of poop , it almost looks like dog poop. I’m now trying to get her back to normal but those damn dubia roaches escape my ceramic bowl , the bigger ones anyways . Is there a faster way to fix this stool problem? Also she doesn’t like endvines, so she took it up a pond herself not to eat her salad and just bugs these pass 2 days . So now I got other greens since they sold out of her favorite collard greens . Hopefully she likes dandelion greens and mustard greens. I also got her green beans and yellow squash today.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there Tas,

The stools being a bit loose really isn't too big of an issue at all. It will likely change as time goes on, and ike you know diet plays a big role.

As long as your dragon is healthy, eating, and growing, I wouldn't worry too much about the poos being formed or not.

-Brandon

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":3ovgrixz said:
Hi there Tas,

The stools being a bit loose really isn't too big of an issue at all. It will likely change as time goes on, and ike you know diet plays a big role.

As long as your dragon is healthy, eating, and growing, I wouldn't worry too much about the poos being formed or not.

-Brandon

Lol thank for always saving the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom