Stuck shed or fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Ok, thanks. I was just making sure that he couldn't sustain a burn somehow which is somewhat
common. How is he doing today?

Tracie

Xano

Original Poster
Drache613":lyzvrwne said:
Hello,

Ok, thanks. I was just making sure that he couldn't sustain a burn somehow which is somewhat
common. How is he doing today?

Tracie
He's fine everything is normal he ate about 60 roaches and his greens shed hasn't peeled off yet so can't tell how the patch is doing. Looks the same still and still applying lamasil

Xano

Original Poster
Here's 1 week update guys. First pic was on dec 3rd and 2nd pic is now. Size looks about the same just duller cause of shed coming in

106732-8948147711.jpg
106732-2116657049.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Keep up with the topical treatment and let's see what it looks like after shed. If it is still apparent I'd have it tested out to find the cause and adjust treatment as needed.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, he sure is eating well right now, that's great! I hope his shedding improves that area
but as suggested, definitely keep on applying the lamisil for now. Hopefully, it starts to look
better soon.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Hey the skin does look like it's starting to change some. Hopefully it will clear up then.
Are you still getting him to the vet?

Tracie

Xano

Original Poster
claudiusx":1fchlh2y said:
How many times a day are you putting on the lamisil?

-Brandon

I only have time to apply once cause of work schedule. You recommend to do more?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

If you can only apply it one time daily, then that is fine. If you have a chance to apply it twice
a day, you can take advantage of that also when you have time.

Tracie

Xano

Original Poster
Heres an update guys, looks like the discolored skin has lifted but theres still something there. It looks like excess skin? What are the chances that part has been a delayed shed or some kind of skin build up? it just looks blurry in real life. Still applying lamisil

106732-7656513350.jpg
106732-4637380517.jpg
106732-5295058973.jpg
106732-7895252006.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It really does look much better. I'd continue with the lamisil though just to be safe. Looks like it's basically gone.

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, that area really does look a lot better there. That's great!
I agree though, definitely continue to put the lamisil on it to be sure it continues to clear up
for him. I am happy it seems to be getting better now. :D

Tracie

Xano

Original Poster
The part is still cloudy looking kind of like when their shed is wet and yes I've upped it to 2x a day even though it's only 4hrs apart

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That sounds good, it looks like it's really helping him out!
I hope it all clears up well for him.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom