Claud's Crew!

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby DorgEndo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:20 am

Brandon I'm glad Tombo is okay. That must have been quite a few moments of heart racing before you found him.
User avatar
DorgEndo
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:51 am
Location: MN, USA
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby claudiusx » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:17 am

Honestly I wasn't extremely worried, just because based on past instances, I figured he was near one of the girls tanks... :mrgreen:
And I was able to find him pretty quickly. But definitely if I didn't find him near Suki's tank, I probably would have freaked a little bit. Luckily he's such a big dragon now, he's easy to spot lol. He thinks he's a good hider but he leaves a foot of his tail sticking out.. :lol:

I'm just glad it wasn't Moro... she would have had quite a bit longer of a fall.. :(

-Brandon
User avatar
claudiusx
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 16214
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: California

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby DorgEndo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:23 am

Moro doesn't seem like the type to jump from how you describe her. I like that recent pic you took of her and your other dragons. Moro looks content to bask and live a life of luxury
User avatar
DorgEndo
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:51 am
Location: MN, USA

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby claudiusx » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:20 am

DorgEndo wrote:Moro doesn't seem like the type to jump from how you describe her.

Hah yeah you're right. You hit the nail on the head. Moro isn't the type to even move from the spot she's in LOL

-Brandon
User avatar
claudiusx
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 16214
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: California

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby vrenee1018 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Catching up on some news from the crew. That Tombo just likes to give you a run for your money. Haha Glad he was okay from the 2 foot drop. Sounds like what Tamp used to do when she was a baby. I thought I lost her once and I was in tears, found her under the entertainment center. Haha The other babes look to be absolutely wonderful and Moro totally reminds me of Tampi. Never moves and gives stank eyes galore. Haha Glad they all are doing great! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Vanessa
Image Ohhh myyy little Taaam-piiico <3
User avatar
vrenee1018
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:20 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby claudiusx » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Thanks for Stopping by Vanessa :)
Tombo had a little escape again... I swear his glass was only open about an inch... He's an escape artist.

Anyways.. Moro update.

This was Moro yesterday:
Image

And this is the poor girl today:
[Click image to enlarge]

Image
[Click image to enlarge]


Yes, that does appear to be a second belly growing out of her.. LOL

Her and Tombo are literally polar opposites, even down to the way they shed. Moro's whole body comes off in one piece basically. Tombo's comes off 1 scale at a time..

-Brandon
User avatar
claudiusx
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 16214
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: California
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby DorgEndo » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:09 am

Moro shedding is hilarious!

Maybe you should install a motion activated camera and a trampoline for the next time Tombo jumps out? I'm joking, but come on Tombo. Tombo you have a luxury custom built home with a full time chef and cleaning service. Tombo, stay in your home.
User avatar
DorgEndo
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:51 am
Location: MN, USA

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby vrenee1018 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Hahahaha Poor poor, Moro! Her shed reminds me a lot of Tamps, and she in general, reminds me of her. Totally the same body type, right down to the side wrinkles. Haha

Tombo just likes to be freeeee. No one or nothing can hold him back! Can't stop, won't stop! Haha

Vanessa
Image Ohhh myyy little Taaam-piiico <3
User avatar
vrenee1018
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:20 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby claudiusx » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:37 am

DorgEndo wrote:Maybe you should install a motion activated camera and a trampoline for the next time Tombo jumps out?

Yeah, this is the second or third time I wish I had a camera in there to catch his antics lol!

Tombo definitely is a root'n toot'n MAN that doesn't want to be confined to no darn stinkin' tank all day LOL

Anyways, Moro finished shedding.
Here is her after all her hard work...
[Click image to enlarge]

She always sleeps in that same spot, with her face pressed up against the wall just enough to make her jaw crack open a bit. It's every single night! She wedges herself under that branch, back against the rock, and face pressed to the wall. She's an odd girl but hey, she knows what she likes!

This is the whole rock/branch setup she sleeps under:
[Click image to enlarge]

I'll have to try to get a better pic to show just how tight she wedges herself in lol.

Anyways, here is the rest of the crew besides Tombo. He was also tucked into his rock cave last night. Doesn't make for a good picture of him lol.

Unlike Moro, Suki likes to sleep sprawled out in the open, like this:
[Click image to enlarge]


And Mei usually sleeps curled up around her basking rock, or face first into the cool side corner like this:
[Click image to enlarge]


-Brandon
User avatar
claudiusx
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 16214
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: California

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby BeardedDragonSteve » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:15 pm

claudiusx wrote:
DorgEndo wrote:Maybe you should install a motion activated camera and a trampoline for the next time Tombo jumps out?

Yeah, this is the second or third time I wish I had a camera in there to catch his antics lol!

Tombo definitely is a root'n toot'n MAN that doesn't want to be confined to no darn stinkin' tank all day LOL

Anyways, Moro finished shedding.
Here is her after all her hard work...
[Click image to enlarge]

She always sleeps in that same spot, with her face pressed up against the wall just enough to make her jaw crack open a bit. It's every single night! She wedges herself under that branch, back against the rock, and face pressed to the wall. She's an odd girl but hey, she knows what she likes!

This is the whole rock/branch setup she sleeps under:
[Click image to enlarge]

I'll have to try to get a better pic to show just how tight she wedges herself in lol.

Anyways, here is the rest of the crew besides Tombo. He was also tucked into his rock cave last night. Doesn't make for a good picture of him lol.

Unlike Moro, Suki likes to sleep sprawled out in the open, like this:
[Click image to enlarge]


And Mei usually sleeps curled up around her basking rock, or face first into the cool side corner like this:
[Click image to enlarge]


-Brandon

My Smaug if he wants to go into his hide for a nap he sleeps like a noodle he is so curvy.
Got Crickets?
User avatar
BeardedDragonSteve
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:32 am

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby Tasnene » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:36 am

claudiusx wrote:
DorgEndo wrote:Maybe you should install a motion activated camera and a trampoline for the next time Tombo jumps out?

Yeah, this is the second or third time I wish I had a camera in there to catch his antics lol!

Tombo definitely is a root'n toot'n MAN that doesn't want to be confined to no darn stinkin' tank all day LOL

Anyways, Moro finished shedding.
Here is her after all her hard work...
[Click image to enlarge]

She always sleeps in that same spot, with her face pressed up against the wall just enough to make her jaw crack open a bit. It's every single night! She wedges herself under that branch, back against the rock, and face pressed to the wall. She's an odd girl but hey, she knows what she likes!

This is the whole rock/branch setup she sleeps under:
[Click image to enlarge]

I'll have to try to get a better pic to show just how tight she wedges herself in lol.

Anyways, here is the rest of the crew besides Tombo. He was also tucked into his rock cave last night. Doesn't make for a good picture of him lol.

Unlike Moro, Suki likes to sleep sprawled out in the open, like this:
[Click image to enlarge]


And Mei usually sleeps curled up around her basking rock, or face first into the cool side corner like this:
[Click image to enlarge]


-Brandon





I find This soooo funny, Yeah I didn’t know bearded dragons sleep in odd positions until I got Yeti. Seeing that picture really made me laugh. They are sooo funny.
Tasnene
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:01 am

Re: Claud's Crew!

Postby Tasnene » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:38 am

Also If I owned a bearded dragon that color I don't :lol: think I could resist picking names like Cheetos lol
Tasnene
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:01 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Beardie Tales

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users