Not open for further replies.

Pricy0927

Original Poster
106295-2751475475.jpg
106295-1466653236.jpg
106295-3127253889.jpg
Here are some pics of him rn
106295-4008727679.jpg
I thought F10 SC would work because I saw a YT vid where they put 5ml of F10 SC on a fogger and they would put their beardie in a tub so they can breathe it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh for an R.I , I have heard that some people have used it with a nebulizer. I don't know how it's done though. Maybe p.m. Drache613 [ one of the mods. here ] , she knows when + how it should be done.
BTW, do you let crickets roam in the tank at all ? They can also attack a beardie's eyes.

Pricy0927

Original Poster
106295-6779683209.jpg
I also saw this on his arm just 2 days ago, it was never there when I first got him. And I think he has RI cuz when I took a pic of his arm ,he opened his mouth just now and there were like mucus strands in his mouth. How can I ask Drache163 tho? I dont feed my beardies crickets anymore I used to tho.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That sounds like an R.I then, what I first suspected. F10 nebulizing could possibly help.
The arm looks a bit swollen ? The other beardie may have grabbed it.

Pricy0927

Original Poster
I think Eris by accident mistakenly thought his arm was a Dubia Roach. Do u have any other suggestions for curing RI?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He needs a reptile vet, they can prescribe Baytril [ enrofloxacin ] but other than that there are no home remedies. Just be sure he's warm enough during the day with a hot side about 108 and cool side around 82. Night temp. should be around 82 as well.

Pricy0927

Original Poster
My parents dont want me to take him to the vet tho?https://youtu.be/6v5EkIWW1Xg I think this is the video I saw about F10 SC.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is achilles doing tonight? There is no chance at all you can get him to a vet?
Please keep him separated from any of your other dragons so that he doesn't sustain
anymore injuries.
You do have a nebulizer, correct?

Tracie

Pricy0927

Original Poster
Achilles is doing fine. I seperated him from Eris so she wouldnt get infected. And I cannot take him to a vet.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Great, I am glad you separated your dragons. How is he doing this evening?
Are you going to try & get a nebulizer?
Be sure to keep his tank around 80 overnight to help boost his immune system. Perhaps
you can get it cleared up before it gets any worse.
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom