Update on Charlie

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Update on Charlie

Postby Gormagon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:31 pm

Well, what can I say?
Charlie is now 4.5 months old 16' long and, unable to weigh him as of yet (he still has an attitude).
I found out today he like cilantro as well as mustard greens. Charlie will sulk around until I give him/her his greens "Who Knew?"!!! I found this out the hard way, the store ran out and, I wasn't able to pick up his/her greens until today, (it was only a day and a half :roll: :roll: :roll: ).
YESTERDAY
Charlie: Hey hooman gets me some of that green leafy stuff...NOW!!!!
Me: You'll have to wait till tomorrow Charlie. I got you 500 more roaches,OK
Charlie:Ya, I saw that but,I'm not like other dragons...I wants my greens Hooman, go to another store.
Me: I'm not gonna drive 20 miles for greens, they'll have them tomorrow.
Charlie: Well, I'm gonna act like I'm not your friend till I get them.
Me: You don't act like you like me any way Charlie, I won't even notice, LOL!!!
Charlie: We'll see hooman.
TODAY
Me: I got your greens Charlie.
Charlie: Well it's about time lazy hooman, Hey what's this new stuff me likes it,now clean that up!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Update on Charlie

Postby AHBD » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:52 pm

You need to be more on the ball is what the problem is. :D
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby Gormagon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:27 pm

AHBD wrote:You need to be more on the ball is what the problem is. :D

That's what Charlie keeps saying LOL!!!!

Charlie eats 3 salads a day and, 15 medium dubias 3x a day. Charlie is trying to break me, LOL!!!!

I'm telling ya, he's a eating machine.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby AHBD » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:29 pm

Time for a garden ! You can start some greens in the house. Just Google how to do it and then plant Charlie's garden.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby Gormagon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:16 pm

AHBD wrote:Time for a garden ! You can start some greens in the house. Just Google how to do it and then plant Charlie's garden.

Well, I already grow a 3200 acre garden every year, LOL!!!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby vrenee1018 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:05 am

That's adorable! You totally gotta be on top of your leafy gems game. Charlie isn't having your nonsense 😜
Image Ohhh myyy little Taaam-piiico <3
vrenee1018
Hatchling Poster

Postby Drache613 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:46 am

Hello,

LOL Yeah get with the program, dad, bring me my food! :blob5: I am going to starve to death.

Tracie
Drache613

Postby Gormagon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Drache613 wrote:Hello,

LOL Yeah get with the program, dad, bring me my food! :blob5: I am going to starve to death.

Tracie

STARVE??? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Drache613 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello,

LOL Yes, HE thinks he is hungry, even if he doesn't really need it. :blob5:

Tracie
Drache613

Postby Gormagon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:12 pm

Tracie

Ya but, he's not supposed to like greens yet, heck he eats his greens first :shock: :shock: then eats his bugs...... he's a brat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Gormagon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:45 pm

The last few days have been a big win. He is now letting me pet him without running or hissing at me. Can't pick him up yet but, I'll take what I can get LOL!!!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby CooperDragon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Baby steps =)
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Postby Gormagon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:02 pm

He can just lounge wherever he stops, defies gravity as well as all the dragon rules.

3 weeks old
[Click image to enlarge]

6 weeks old
[Click image to enlarge]

Today 19 weeks (just over 4.5 months)
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
Last edited by Gormagon on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Gormagon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Tracie

Do you think he has a tapeworm, LOL???
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:24 pm

Well, I think I might have figured out where Charlie's attitude comes from.
Here lately Charlie has been allowing me to actually pet him a little so, I got brave (we all know how dangerous they can be) I could have lost an arm but I succeeded in sexing my dragon...... let's just say HE let me off with just a cold stinkeye this time!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Next

Return to General Discussion