Vinyl Mat Flooring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to upgrade my current flooring to something easier to clean because I currently have a reptile carpet that I regularly have to take out and clean. I've seen that Lowe's has a non self adhesive vinyl mat that seems like it could be a better option and easier to clean. Although I have read about vinyl floor tiles and how they can give off toxic fumes under heat possibly from the glue. The Lowe's mat has that "new vinyl smell" so I'm not sure if that would effect anything as well. What I'm asking is should I try it or is it to big of a risk?

Vinyl Mat Link: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Apache-Mills-Inc-36-in-W-Cut-to-Length-Black-Extruded-Vinyl-Utility-Runner-By-the-Foot/1000043655

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
I use the non adhesive shelf liner & love it. Maybe you could unroll it to let the smell out. I picked mine up at Bed Bath & Beyond, I could have saved a few bucks but getting it at Walmart or Lowe’s. BB&B has 20% coupons you can use, they also have them on their website, they never expire.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
I use vinyl flooring - do not get self adhesive due to the glue on the back but non self adhesive is good :)
It’s super easy to clean and looks good too
101427-2883152291.jpg

BeardieScout

Original Poster
Terry15":2tu6rtuc said:
I use the non adhesive shelf liner & love it. Maybe you could unroll it to let the smell out. I picked mine up at Bed Bath & Beyond, I could have saved a few bucks but getting it at Walmart or Lowe’s. BB&B has 20% coupons you can use, they also have them on their website, they never expire.
Thankyou, I'll look into that.

BeardieScout

Original Poster
MarlowAndMe":388lc5ds said:
I use vinyl flooring - do not get self adhesive due to the glue on the back but non self adhesive is good :)
It’s super easy to clean and looks good too
101427-2883152291.jpg
Thankyou, good to know that its safe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom