Out of semi brumation

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Out of semi brumation

Postby KarrieRee » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:34 am

Hiccup seems to have come out of the semi brumation thing- he hasnt been sleeping most of the days this past week and hes on his basking rock part of the day and under his UVB light a lot of the day and hes eating dubias every morning- he hasnt been in either hide for the past week either --- sleeping on his platform or crouched down on his basking rock - hes eating his greens about every other day along w/ some fruit -- and I am giving him 3 super worms as well --- eating all of it! :) I have ordered nutri grubs butter worms horn worms and some more dubias --- now we will see if some shedding starts here again - its been awhile since he has shedded!

Karrie
KarrieRee
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Out of semi brumation

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:58 am

Sounds like he is coming out of it. From what I've seen he may go into a hyperactive mode and ignore food again for a little while but this is based on observations from one brumation. I'm not sure how much that varies.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion