Keep us in your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuneB

I'm asking everyone to keep Draco in your prayers tonight. After several weeks of trying to syringe feed him, he has stopped eating all together. I'm holding him against my chest and watching for his last breath. He has fought long and hard but unfortunately he was too sick to recover. RIP Draco...

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear that you lost little Draco, that is terrible. I am sorry for your loss. :cry:
He was well loved & I know he was aware of just how much he was loved. He was not alone.

Tracie

JuneB

Original Poster
Surprisingly Draco made it through the night. He is so skinny though. I don't have a hero vet anywhere close to me. I'm going to keep fighting for him. Going to try to get some baby food into him again today. I'm going to try giving him a warm bath when I get home from taking my son to school. I hate seeing Draco suffer but I am running out of ideas. Please help.

JuneB

Original Poster
I drove 87 miles today to get him to a vet that handles reptiles. Unfortunately there was nothing we could do for him. I had them humanely euthanize him. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom