Found Peaches some Dubias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well, today was a great day spent with my wife(Mrs. Gormagon, lol) shopping for our little scaled friend , Peaches!
We went to find some greens and new items for her "new" viv (another story not yet complete). We got her some new carpet, and, a new hide-rock. We spent all afternoon shopping at many different stores and, believe it or not, it was my wife that found them. She walked up to me all creeped out and said, "is this what you are talking about"? She was holding a tub of 50 dubias, wow! If you only knew the terror that roaches strike in my wife you would say wow too, lol! I have looked high and low for a local source and, bingo.....we hit pay dirt.
Now we could try them on Peaches. When we got home, we couldn't wait to see her reaction to them. At first I put 2 in her feeding mug and, she just watched them for a minute sizing them up. Then she dove in and, grabbed the first one and, had a look on her face that was a bit like someone at a wine tasting, hmmmm!? Well she grabbed the other one then looked at me with that little smile that says MORE! I dropped 6 more in there and, she grabbed the first three in one bite, OMG she was in heaven, then she finished the others off real quick.
Now we don't have to deal with those nasty, noisie, stinky, loud, parasite carrying crickets. My wife is even considering letting me start a colony :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: !

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Glad you found what you were needing :)
You will save a lot of money starting a colony. Money is always a good motivator.
I supply a person in my area with them frequently, so you can even make some money off of them. Just advertise them on craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom