Constipation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, again Everyone! I have possibly a weird question. I've had my bearded dragon, Reptar, for a week an a day now and he has only pooped once. I don't know how often they are supposed to poop but I feel it should be more. He doesn't eat a lot either. When he is on his rock he lifts his tail in sort of a curled motion. Yesterday he didn't really move much and when I held him this morning he just laid on my hand and I was flat palmed and paying attention to something else and usually he's running up my arms and such. Now he has jumped from my hand, bed, and a chair before. Which is what makes me cautious when he's not in his cage. He also usually runs right onto his rock when I let him into his home. But this morning he just stayed on my hand, I felt loved but at the same time I am worried. Please help!!!

Brittanycs

Original Poster
I gave him the juvenile food pellets and calcium covered crickets but I don't think he has ate them yet. His tank gets to 90 and a bit over I know its supposed to be higher but I don't know how to make it warmer I run 2 lights during the day. I don't know exactly how old he is maybe a couple months? It's a 20? gallon tank? I can pictures of anything you need to see here in a little while.
89524-6343204900.jpg
He is super tiny and fast. His belly isn't swelled any, It's super soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom