BEARDED DRAGON NOT POOPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my beardie, Nyko is 11 months old, she hasn't pooped for over two weeks, she has only pooped once in a month. She was in brumation for about a week and a half but has been out of it for about a week now, I've tried giving her baths,rubbing her belly. She is still eating and is active but for some reason she just won't poop!! I don't feel any lumps in her belly or anything making me think its impaction. I literally have no idea what to do! She is acting 100% normal other then that!:(

I know you said you were giving her baths but maybe you could try giving her another warm bath, make sure it is really warm but not hot, other than that I do not know, i am really sorry and hope she gets better :(

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Try offering her a few drops of olive oil on her nose. If she licks it up, it may help move things along. Other good things to offer are baby food applesauce and plain pumpkin puree. I would also offer her plenty of extra water by dripping it on her nose. The combination should help her go. I'd also stick to relatively soft foods for a bit. Things like silk worms, phoenix worms, or hornworms and veges like squash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom