ANGRY SCARED BEARDIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my beardie is about 5 or 6 months, she eats like usual, and is a precious gift in my life <3 ,but recently she has been very, VERY odd (angry). She seems scared of fans (ceiling fans) I do understand it might be because bearded dragons natural predators are birds and they have something called a third eye on top of their heads which they sense predators, but I have tried turns my fan on high so it goes so fast so you can't tell it is there, and I have turned it off, and on low. She poofs out her beard and opens her mouth HUGE not matter what. Its pretty funny and cute actually but also scary xD
I understand she is scared and angry so thats why it concerns me. Each time i take her out she looks around and up at the ceiling and goes crazy! I'm not quite sure if there is a way to fix this but it would be nice to help her.

KirkHammet101

Original Poster
SpacialCoogs":35l7xa7d said:
can you wrap her burrito style in a blanket or towel when you take her out? Help her feel secure?
Yes, I will try that and get back to you later to tell you if that works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom