Beardy diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heynen8

I have a hard time getting my beardy to eat his Veges... I've tried various different Veges and fruit and he/she doesn't want anything to due with em... He/she is still to young to know the gender, as far as I know, and I also know that when they are young it's more important for them to eat bugs but I'm sure he/she should be eating atleast a little bit of veg... He/she will toss the veg around but I have never witnessed him/her eat them cept for the little bit I can sneak in while hand feeding... Any tips would be greatly appreciated

ruben0311

Juvie Member
continue to feed greens everyday... he'll come around... if possible, try giving greens first thing in the morning and hold off on bugs until afternoon perhaps, that way if he wakes up hungry he'll nibble a bit before gorging himself on buggies. Keep at it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom