The Epic tales of Marvin MurderFace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Today," thought Marvin, "Today I will bask as if I have never basked before."
Marvin sat humbly upon his hollowed out log taking in the warmth from his light. His eyes started to shut slowly and his mouth opened to allow his body temperature to self regulate. His dreams consisted of a human holding him proudly amungst their shoulder, swimming freely in a warm bath and dragging his greens around his cage just because. Marvins beardie dreams were short lived, however.

His eyes sprung open when he heard a very familiar sound. His breathing increased and he stood tall on all fours. His nose pointed towards the ceiling.

"The lady human has that bowl again!" Marvin could hardly contain his excitement.

"Theres food in that bowl!" He shouted in his mind and he raced carelessly off of his log and onto the floor of his cage.

Marvin was in such a rush to get to the other side of the cage that he nearly landed in his water dish. Marvin stood in front of the human and watched her open the top of the cage. By this point he looked as if he were a begging puppy, watching the humans every move. As the human reached the bowl into the cage, Marvin climbed into the bowl with the roaches.

"Om nom nom nom nom!!!" Marvin made all kinds of noises as he lapped up Dubia after Dubia.

"Marvin!" The human giggled while pulling him out of the bowl. "Can i at least put them in your cage first?! You act like you have never eaten before!"

Marvin watched as the human girl pour the roaches into the cage. As she lowered him into the cage gently, Marvin started running before his feet even touched the floor. And just like that, he was chasing bugs around the cage. When Marvin was about to eat his last bug, he looked at the human and tilted his head to the side almost as if he was saying "Thank you, my friend."

"Delightful meal, now I shall go back to basking on my throne of Majesticness! But first, I will poop right.... here." Marvin thought as he sluggishly made his way back to his log.

Once more, Marvin climbed upon his hollowed log and began to doze...

To be continued...

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like a pretty good setup he has over there =). I look forward to hearing more about his adventures.

KatieDyd1

Original Poster
CooperDragon":dpzfsgs3 said:
Sounds like a pretty good setup he has over there =). I look forward to hearing more about his adventures.

Have you ever seen a beardie in a top hat?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom