Looking for a particular beardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phurba390

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, so I'm sorry if I am mistaken.

In about a year or so, I am going to start breeding beardies. I have a juvenile male I want to start with. He is a fire red hypo/trans dunner.

My ultimate goal is is to produce some high-white dunners with red patterns,though I realize this is probably a long way off. I will also be doing a rainbow line since I have a giant rainbow male already, and may also work with some witzblitz.

For now I am looking for a female hypo white dunner, and I'm not having much luck. The only white beardies I've seen were from fire and ice dragons and, not to bad mouth anyone, I have heard some things that made me leary about them. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

MsCarter

Juvie Member
Sorry I can't point you In the right direction but if I stumble across anything I will let you know for sure.

That would be amazing if you could produce beardies as you've described, they would be absolutely beautiful. I know I'd want one lol. Is there any way you can post a pic of your rainbow beardie? I am unfamiliar with them and would love to see what one looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom