Noticed black on Slips teeth today?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG23

Hatchling Member
Hey everyone its been awhile since ive posted and everything is going great with Sliptornavich..she turns 2 in a few months and she is a happy spoiled chubby beardie lol but today when she was basking she had her mouth open and i noticed some black on the inside of her teeth 4 of them in a row i have no idea what this is and i need to know if i should be worried or is this normal? I took a picture and i hope you can see it good enough but if not i can upload more. Hope everyone is doing well and any advice will be much appreciated thanks.
85583-9196806936.jpg

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Heres another picture with the flash on maybe you can see better the black i am talking about. Sorry that it upside down
85583-2983676680.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Slip's looking good, I hope shes [ and you] are having a great summer. :) Some dragons get stained teeth, it doesn't seem to affect them so it's probably nothing to worry about.

MsCarter

Juvie Member
This is most likely bug guts as gross as that sounds. My beardie has the same black stuff on some of her teeth and my vet cleaned it off during her last exam lol. Nothing to be worried about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom