My juvenile started acting aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzandblaze

I got this girl on July 3. Has grown super fast always handled her like I should but the past month or so she started get very aggressive inside her tank. She will hiss, try and bite. But if I get her out and get her to calm down she is a completely different dragon. I even tried feeding her outside of her tank and it didn't work. She is probably about 10 in or maybe more I have not been able to measure because of the way she is acting Why does she act like a mini Godzilla in her home?

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Hmmm, I couldn't really tell you exactly, because I don't want to give you wrong advice. I'd say just keep handling her like you have been, and possibly try to hand feed her? Sorry, I and not too much help, but I can try to find out for you :wink:

Hey, found this, don't know if it will work, but here is is: http://www.bio.miami.edu/tosney/file/TameAdult.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom