My bearded lady has a pinkish nose???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellow beardie fans, I have not post in a while but I figured I'd try a health question here. My lil bearded lady here, Char, is acting fairly normal, sjes a bit lazy but doesn't have any injuries, and no weird lumps or other obvious signs of illness, but I have noticed her nose seems to be kinda pinkish. Not sure if this is normal, again she's not acting abnormally, and doesn't seem to be bothered at all by this. The pictures are a little tough, bit the only thing I haven't been able to change much of up here is the humidity lately. Her hot side temp is 100ish, her cool side is around 80 most of the time, but her humidity around here has been high, around 55-60%. So I hope she doesn't have any sort of infection but I've been doing what I can for her! She's awesome! Also she's about 6-7 months old, and I feed her Dubias and pheonix worms as well as her baby arugula cuz she nomnoms it up.
86340-3335793503.jpg
86340-9686442050.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The pinkish area looks like shed to me. Has she eaten anything like berries that could have stained the area around her mouth a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom