I found a great source of protein for my beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

austindg16

My beardie loves Nature Zone's bites for bearded dragons, but they are quite expensive in the pre-cut cubes sold at pet stores. Pet Mountain's website has a full unchopped gallon for sale right now for 25.99, and for the time being, you can get 10 percent off by giving them an email address. I read they can last up to two years or even longer in the fridge, so it seems to be a very price efficient way for a bulk protein supplement. I enjoy mixing it into her salads. I don't work for Pet Mountain or Nature Zone, I honestly just think this is a great deal people should take advantage of for their little dragons!
Link to bites (scroll down to find the gallon): http://www.petmountain.com/product/bearded-dragon-food/11442-509443/nature-zone-nature-zone-bites-for-bearded-dragons.html?utm_source=googleproductads&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KEQjw_eu8BRDC-YLHusmTmMEBEiQArW6c-A8-I9y505RZrftp3Qq52mcFkgR_qClkeEzMUB-0XcUaAneZ8P8HAQ
Link to forum about shelf life: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=214160

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Junk food .... not a good source of protein for your dragon , definitely NOT as a staple.

He's better off getting nice lively crickets or roaches, or superworms , or phoenix worms , silkworms.

ruben0311

Juvie Member
yeah i dont think anyone would use as a staple, just a little something extra as a treat or to get em to chomp on some greens "very price efficient way for a bulk protein supplement." to each their own. nice info nobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom