Infertile Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenEmbers

I have two bearded dragons, a male and a female, the male doesn't breed with her constantly, only every once in while. My female has had three clutches and the first two were infertile. She laid another clutch today and I believe they too are infertile. They are at proper temp, get fed veggies everyday, as well as crickets, and they are both about a 1 1/2 years old. Is it maybe my male isn't fertile or maybe my female is still too young? Or is there something else that's making them infertile?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....it's possible that he's not completing the mating or producing viable sperm. Are you sure these ones aren't fertile , do you have pics ?

GoldenEmbers

Original Poster
That could be a possibility. I don't have any pics at the moment, but I could get some soon. As for the male, would that all change in time or will I have to get a new male? I'm new to breeding so I may have a lot of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom