White poop??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm rather new to this site to please excuse my lack of knowledge about it, today my 7 month old baby bearded dragon (Kevin) made his daily poop, this one however was white (no not a urate) with lots of white liquid surrounding it, it was extremely smelly and strange. I have had multiple beardies before him and I have never seen something like this, he is in a large enclosure, with ample room for him to turn around and is still somewhat small, and his diet consists of salad being offered daily (lettuce, mustard and collard greens) and crickets and 6 silk, wax or butter worms every 2 days. His basking temp is 110 and cool side is 80, his current UVB bulb is a coil (I understand that it is not very good) and I will be purchasing a reptisun 10.0 tube this week, does anybody know what this is? If so sharing some info would be fantastic, thank you for reading

Kevinthelizard

Original Poster
The poop seemed to be a one time thing, as his poop this morning was normal, however now his tail seems to be cracking prematurely.. I will attach pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom