Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktbuesa

Ok, I have had my beardie for almost 3 years now. I was told that when I got her she was about 8 so she's getting up there in age. She's healthy, eats her typical crickets or super worms and has her daily salads with the dose of calcium. Over all she's a very healthy eater. She takes her usual amount of potties, has good excercise, is living currently on paper towel or newspaper flooring reason being I was afraid the old substrate was impacting her but she's been pottying no problem since I changed it over 2 months ago. I've checked her stool for any substrate in it and it's clean. She has her good UVB light and heat.
My question to you is this... For about a month and a half now, her anal area has been hard and swollen. Nothing coming out or anything like a prolapse it's just swollen. I don't have a herp vet anywhere near me, closest one is over 200 miles away. Like I said before, she has normal poops, nothing impacted. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Do you have any pictures of her?
Had she ever laid any eggs before? It is a possibility of eggs, though she should be straining some. Is her belly rounder than normal or is it hard to tell?
Has her beard been darker in color?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom