hurt leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

kat288

im not sure if this should be on the ER page but i am a concerned mom my beardie george has hurt his leg some how i woke up and saw that he was limping and would not use his right leg there is no swelling and he lets me touch it and it looks the same i am really worried because he is my first beardie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry your dragon is limping on his leg!
Is there something high in his tank he could have fallen off of to hurt himself?
I am glad that there isn't any swelling though & he lets you touch it.
Can you run over your tank setup with us, such as the type & brand of UVB lighting, the temperatures & the supplementation given to him?
If you have any pictures of him & your setup that would be helpful, too. Did he eat anything today?

Tracie

kat288

Original Poster
thank you for getting back to me i have a piece of drift wood and a rock in is tank it is likely that he could have fallen off and got hurt he is an active one as for lighting i use a T8 reptisun 10.0 UVB bulb
i keep the tank about 105 and i give him calcium powder that i dust on crickets that also has vitamin D3 and yes he ate as much as he normally would (crickets,veggies,ect) and on a side note i went and took out everything that he wants climb up on to out just incase but i left his rock so he can still bask

-kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom